Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Green Tomatoes

6.7 Green Tomatoes 1

After posting How to Make a Kiddie Pool Raised Bed Garden, I've been remiss in showing you what I've been growing in those kiddie pools.

Mostly tomatoes.

Tiny green ones for now.

It's a battle of the sexes between Early Girl and Better Boy varieties. Yes, I'm easily amused.

6.7 Green Tomatoes 2

Other garden updates.

*****
1 year ago today, I wondered, are you a Vietnamese blogger?
2 years ago today, frozen yogurt at Pinkberry - Rancho Cucamonga.

4 comments:

  1. It took a while for my green tomatoes to turn red. I was starting to think that I bought a defective tomatoe plant. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share with me. I just used up all my green tomatoes for sambal lado mudo (green chili sambal).

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I have commented before- kiddie pools rule! I have 3 going and just acquired another smaller one. All were curbside treasures (aka free). Currently finishing green beans, butternut squash and summer squash plus herbs. Local heirloom tomato breeder turned me onto smartpots. A versatile inexpensive idea for container gardening when plants need more root space than the pool provides. www.smartpots.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana,
    Mine all died this year. :( Of course, It didn't help that I rarely remembered to water them. :P

    Pepy,
    Ooh, that sambal recipe sounds delicious. Will have to check your blog to see.

    H,
    I've been soooo lazy about my gardening this year. Just can't seem to be motivated to even water!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!