Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Duet Rose

Duet rose has always been one of my least favorite in my collection because the petals seem rather sparse when fully opened. But it's lovely when it's only partially bloomed.


Duet Rose


More pictures can be found in Gardening Updates.

*****
1 year ago today, Seaworld Seafood Restaurant BBQ and Dim Sum To Go - Rosemead.
2 years ago today, chili (the soup and not the pepper, although I did include an awful lot of peppers anyway).

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!!! I like this though. Sweet pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivy,
    I'm noticing a pattern in the flowers that you like. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!