Home | Directory | Contact | FAQ | Recipes | Restaurants | Vietnamese Recipes | 100 Vietnamese Foods | Subscribe

Friday, May 02, 2008

Pomegranates!!!

The pomegranate blossoms on my tree may have looked pretty but I only have a few dozen flowers on my tree. Nothing like this! Hence, the triple exclamation points.
Pomegranates 1
I was over at my second-youngest uncle's house to pick up my cousin to take her to the airport when I noticed the trees were awash in pomegranate blooms. These trees, there's actually two if you can make it out, were the parents of the tree beside my house. And if you look really closely, you can see the tiny pomegranate fruits forming.
Pomegranates 2
No, I can't share. They're not my trees. And even then, there's still not enough to go around. ***** 1 year ago today, everything's coming up roses...and a sidenote on plagiarism and copyright infringement.

4 comments:

  1. Please don't laugh but I don't know how to eat pomegranates. What do you do with all the seeds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Greece, we have a tree but I'm never there in the Spring to see it in this stage...gorgeous, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, they look like yummy alien jellyfish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. N,
    You eat them! :)

    Peter,
    You're welcome.

    Vicki,
    Haha. I thought of that imagery before.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I try to respond in a timely manner, but am not always able to do so. If you're awaiting a response, check the post in which the comment is made or click the "Notify me" option.

If you're not a blogger and you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so using your Google/Gmail account.

I welcome questions, discussions, and feedback, but please be mindful that this is my home online. I reserve the right to delete any comment that is anonymous or unknown, rude, promotional, or has a link.

Thank you for reading!